This depends on the diet of someone following an AIP diet. Probably not though, as the protein powders contain seeds. For anyone following this diet, the ingredients are fully listed on each pack so would need to be checked by the customer.
Articles in this section
- How can I start/manage my nutrition subscription?
- Does the scoop come inside the packet?
- Are they very sweet? I find protein powders usually too sweet.
- Are there bundle deals to save money on multiple products?
- Do you deliver worldwide?
- What superfoods are inside and what are they good for?
- Are they AIP friendly for restrictive paleos?
- What makes them sweet?
- What type of protein is used?
- Are the supplements soy free?