We have spent a long time developing these proteins to give the right balance of sweetness and flavour, so that it is not too overpowering. We use two natural sweeteners, Stevia and Thaumatin (derived from the West African Katemfe fruit). This blend combats the typical “stevia aftertaste” some people experience. We do not use artificial sweeteners such as Sucralose, Acesulfame K, or Aspartame. These artificial sweeteners are usually found in protein powders, or pre-workout formuals and can be very sweet.
Articles in this section
- How can I start/manage my nutrition subscription?
- Does the scoop come inside the packet?
- Are they very sweet? I find protein powders usually too sweet.
- Are there bundle deals to save money on multiple products?
- Do you deliver worldwide?
- What superfoods are inside and what are they good for?
- Are they AIP friendly for restrictive paleos?
- What makes them sweet?
- What type of protein is used?
- Are the supplements soy free?