No, the scoop is sold separately. However, if you didn’t want to buy a scoop, you can use a tablespoon measurement instead, as they are the same serving size.
Articles in this section
- How can I start/manage my nutrition subscription?
- Does the scoop come inside the packet?
- Are they very sweet? I find protein powders usually too sweet.
- Are there bundle deals to save money on multiple products?
- Do you deliver worldwide?
- What superfoods are inside and what are they good for?
- Are they AIP friendly for restrictive paleos?
- What makes them sweet?
- What type of protein is used?
- Are the supplements soy free?